Sunday, December 4, 2016

Choosing favorites | Rebecca Lewis, Portrait Photographer, Campbell, New York

It's a tradition, I have always selected a Frasier fir tree for Christmas because they are my favorite. 



However, this year I (gave in to great pressure) let my youngest select his favorite type of tree.....a grand fir. 
It is definitely beautiful. It smells absolutely wonderful. It is also.....well....huge!!!! Not quite sure if I have enough lights to  add to it. Guess we'll figure it out when the time comes to decorate it.



He's rather proud of himself. He's been bragging to his older brother and father that he can now prove that he's the favorite child - because he "convinced" me to get a different type of Christmas tree this year. I'm just waiting till his sister hears about it.