Monday, March 4, 2013

First attempt at video

Recently, I shared a video collaboration with you created by both Hailey Bartolomew and Sue Bryce
You may see it here, The light that Shines 
Well, they put out a challenge to the world to make our own videos. 
Called the 30 Day Filming Project; the assignment was to assemble a compilation of video (snippets from everyday life) taken each day over a months timeframe.

Over the years I have played at putting still images together with music to give away as gifts. But never have I filmed and edited any moving video, added music, or intended on sharing with the world.
But this is exactly what I am doing today.  

I am both excited and nervous to share with you.
All video was taken on my iPhone and edited using iMovie.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.