Thursday, January 17, 2013

Workin' out

I said I was only going to send this picture to my daughter .... but I decided to go out on a limb and share. It's something that makes my stomach do flip flops...Ugh!!!
Here it goes.....

Kinda looks like I'm dancing doesn't it???

I must admit ... as much as hate to share this pic... I am really excited!!
 I started working with a personal trainer this week and so far so good and I am enjoying it! 

Sure, I've only been two days but I didn't want to jump into something too quickly when I haven't been active outside of walking, doing housework, or shopping, for so long.
Having a trainer; or even going to a gym for that matter, is nothing I have ever done before; but I have made a decision to something for myself. 
Something that is good for myself. 
Honestly, I am not looking for weight-loss. What I am looking forward to achieving is to increase my muscle tone, to improve my balance, and to stay fit and active. Especially since I have more plans to achieve this year! :) 
If weight loss happens that'll be a bonus. 

My personal trainer (that sounds so cool!!!) is Joellen she's in the Corning area so if you are looking for someone to help you get back in shape she might be just the person for you! 

I shared with my daughter to which she replied 
"You've Got This!"
Thanks for the encouragement and the motivation babe - love ya!

Thanks for stopping. Thanks for listening.
~ Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought that only the rich and famous have a personal trainer LOL
    But I admire you! So far I haven't been able to muster the courage to do some exercise. I have a full time job (I do not work at home) and usually it is either tv or computer after dinner. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marianne! Ha!Ha! I know what you mean. I never thought of going to a trainer either but finally decided I needed to do something again and make the effort. I'll keep you posted how it goes ;)

      Delete
  2. Very cool Rebecca!!! Congrats sweetie and thanks for posting even though you were dreading it. I see a beautiful, determined, motivated and very happy lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili ~ you are very kind. Hope you are staying warm. Tonight it's very clear with a bright starry sky temp is 7 (without the windchill) and only supposed to get colder. Staying indoors, reading, watching some videos. :)

      Delete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.