Sunday, February 12, 2012

I L♥Ve a Party!

Welcome,


My daughter and I hosted "Be our Valentine"  
a luncheon with girlfriends and their daughters this past Saturday afternoon.
It was such a lovely day. 

 

The last couple of weeks were spent preparing for the afternoon by making favors and decorations.




Lots of hearts and colors of red, pink, and white.


 


Sweets and treats to share as we enjoy each others company and fun stories.


 


  

And a sweet ending to a memorable day



Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!
I joined in at Dear Lillie to share in More Valentine celebrations

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! I just love this idea for Valentine's Day. Your decor is so beautiful and everything looks so delicious. Your guests must have loved this and I can imagine how much fun it was to plan and decorate everything with your daughter. Your images are so beautiful and really give a sense of how beautiful it must have been to be there in person. It is all so lovely! xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili :)
      It really was a special day ~ makes me want to do it more often with friends. Happy you could enjoy through pics too. Hugs

      Delete
  2. This series of shots from the party are fabulous. The attention you've given to every detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! So many beautiful vignettes and photos! Your Valentine's Day looks absolutely perfect :)

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it, Flaunt it, Share it.