Monday, June 27, 2011

Class of 2011

So quickly the years have passed ~ as if it has been in the blink of an eye.


How excited I am for the Class of 2011!


Our oldest ~ seems he was just starting Kindergarten.
Graduated 11th in his class with a Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation.


His party was yesterday, friends have a horse ranch so we held the party there. 
It was perfect ~ lots of room under the pavilion for visiting with family and friends with plenty of space for decorating and a memory table.




Loads of memories to share!




Loads and loads of food too


with yummy cake for dessert! 
SIX different kinds ;-)




So proud and excited!
Congratulations to the Class of 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just visited your blog today, and while reading it, I noticed we have alot of the same interests. First, I have to tell you, what got me in the door is your name....my dear mother's name was Rebecca. I am a mother of three, I love photography, and I collect treasures too. I like holidays, coffee, CHOCOTATE, and I adore my family. I LOVE driving in my car with the music playing loud and the wind blowing through my hair. As you can see, we have much in common. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. The link is: http:redrosealley.blogspot.com We recently did a post about "Home Treasures," and it will give you a chance to get to know us. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats to your son Rebecca, that is very exciting! Love those cakes, did you bake them? That is such a cool idea, love that look! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.