Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whitewashed

I captured this image on Saturday of the flowering tree branches against the pale blue sky.
Here is a link to the original.
The day was gorgeous with lots of sunshine, birds singing, and warm temperatures. 
An absolutely perfect day!
My hopes were play with it and add some texture ~ to give it a vintage feel.
After playing and tweaking it a bit I think I have it just right ~ well at least the look I was going for. 
It has been entered over at 
Kristin's
at Faded Prairie
She is having another photo challenge this week. 
And as luck would have it the theme is "Whitewashed" ~ everything really does happen for a reason.
Stop over and see more lovely work ~ feel free to join in too!
Be sure to check out the Faded Prairie Flickr pool.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Girl, you do know we are allowed to change our minds. Personally I believe it's rather healthy, I do it all the time. Good luck here.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is beautiful...it has such a dreamy quality.

    ~tricia

    ReplyDelete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.