Saturday, May 21, 2011

The perfect kind of day!

Started as a beautiful foggy morning that turned into sunny skies 

We finally got the the grass
(that has been so tall it has had me cringing every time I looked at it. I am sure the entire neighborhood has been talking about it!) 
mowed.
(I was seriously considering getting some sheep)


A brief rain shower that passed right over then on to more sunny skies. 
But that was okay, it gave me a chance to dig through my seed collection to see what I could find.
Sowed seed in the kitchen garden. 
Weeded the raised beds.
Relaxed with a beverage on the front porch.
Had an old friend stop by that truly made my day! 
:-)
Grilled steaks for dinner 
and 
had a bit of excitement when a baby bear stopped by to try and join us for dinner...he even came up towards the back door!
A wonderful day ~ perfect in every way!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so mutch for your visit on my blog. :)Youre pictures are amazing, what at beautiful nature!

    I wish you a great sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.