Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Change is good

 The school year is winding down. It's been busy a year filled with sports, activities, friends....the usual. 
And while some things stay the same, many things change.
*************
We have a new driver in the house
so every available opportunity to get in some road time has been jumped at. 
Our oldest graduates this year.
The youngest moves up to the high school next year
One becomes a Senior
and one goes away to attend college.
WOW! 
Those are some big changes....
Hard to believe sometimes ~ 
but 
it's all good.
We are really looking forward to the next phase in our lives.
How I love seeing each of them 
blossom and grow into the young adults that they are. 
Very bright and full of optimism, 
so ready to take on the world.
I think that I am just as excited as they are to enter this new chapter.
:-)
P.S. just a note ~ I have been busy making changes of my own.
As you know I have been busy getting settled in back here at Blogger (and I thank you all for sticking with me and following along)
I have also been busy with changes to my websites.
Would love to have you stop over to check them out and let me know what you think.

www.SimplyStatedAntiques.com for info and antique treasures
www.SimplyStatedSignatureCakes.com for cakes and other good treats.

New looks, new layout, new designs. 
Change is Good!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    Hi Rebecca,
    Most people fear change, but I relish it. Life becomes to monotonous without it.
    I can appreciate what you are going through with the new drivers. Our son wrote off two cars when he first got his license. A true test of maternal love I can tell you! Thankfully, no one was hurt in either accident. We have been paying for his mistakes in sky high insurance premiums ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you..your new site looks lovely...

    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete

You are Beautiful - Embrace it.